What goes in your mixed dry recycling bin
Search for a waste item:
Items NOT accepted:
- Wet or dirty paper and card
- Takeaway pizza boxes
- Napkins, tissues, kitchen roll
- Dirty plastics
- Plastic bags, film or wrap
- Plastic toy packaging
- Wrapping paper and wallpaper
A large range of materials can also be recycled at your local household recycling centre.
Leaving your bin out for collection
- Bins should be left out for collection by 6.00am at the kerbside or curtilage of your property
- Lids should be closed with handles facing out
- Additional side waste will not be collected except in exceptional circumstances (adverse weather, vehicle breakdown, road closures) which will be detailed on the service updates page
- Prevent access issues on collection days by showing consideration when parking
- Bins should be brought in promptly after collection so they don't cause an obstruction
We will not empty any bins which contain material that is not permitted. A contamination sticker or card will be placed on your bin to advise you it contains unsuitable material.
You must remove all unsuitable items and present the bin for collection on the next scheduled collection day.
For more information please phone 028 9244 7300 or email email@example.com
Need a new bin? Order a bin, box, caddy or composter