VISITOR ADVICE - GYM & GROUP EXERCISE CLASSES
Now that we have reopened, your experience may look a little different than usual, but as always, we strive to ensure all our visitors have an enjoyable experience under these new restrictions.
Below is a guide to help keep both our customers and staff safe:
- Please see revised opening times below. Group exercise classes are currently suspended with the exception of indoor non-aerobic classes.
- Very limited changing and showering facilities will be in operation and due to social distancing access will be permitted on a first come, first served basis. Members are strongly advised to arrive at the centre prepared to start their workout and shower at home afterwards.
- Wear a face covering, unless you are exempt from wearing one, when entering and exiting our centres and within all public areas such as foyer, reception and concourse spaces. Face coverings are not required during your gym session.
- To meet government guidelines for gathering limits and social distancing, pre-booking for all classes is essential and members are required to book their gym session at this time. Members can book online up to 7 days in advance. Walk-ins will not be permitted and members will be declined entry without a prior booking.
- Gym sessions will be restricted to 1 hour per session. At this time, members are restricted to make 3 online bookings for gym sessions per week. Members also have the option of booking extra gym sessions, if available, up to 24 hours in advance at the centre reception desk.
- Due to the demand for session times and to make it fair for all customers trying to book, the booking penalty strike system will apply.
- Access to our library of online fitness classes will continue to be available on the Vitality App and www.theleisureplex.com.
- Members must use the hygiene stations throughout the centre and adhere to the social distancing rules and one-way system in operation throughout the centre.
- Customers are reminded that they should not travel to centres if they or anyone in their household have Covid-19 symptoms. If a customer feels unwell during their visit, they are advised to speak to the Duty Manager on site.
- Bookings and updates will be available from www.theleisureplex.com. Vitality members also book through the Vitality App which is available to download from iTunes and Google Play by searching, ‘Vitality App’.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our centres and we thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation as we all adapt to these new ways of operating.
|Monday - Friday||7.00am - 9.00pm|
|Saturday||9.00am - 3.00pm|
|Sunday||9.00am - 1.00pm|