We wish to advise customers that the gym, indoor non-aerobic classes and outdoor bootcamps will return to Lough Moss Leisure Centre from Friday 11 December.
- A floodlit all weather synthetic pitch - come along for a fun game, training session or a competitive match at our floodlit all weather synthetic pitch. Can accommodate football and hockey and is available for individual and club bookings throughout the year.
- Outdoor pitches - ideal for football, rugby and gaelic clubs looking a venue for training and matches.
- Trim Trail and Outdoor Gym - the Trim Trail and Outdoor Gym is free to use and can be accessed 7 days a week. Six stations are situated at 200 metre intervals. Each exercise station is suitable for all ages and abilities, from complete beginners to the more experienced. The equipment provides a mixture of cardiovascular and toning stations which use your own body weight as the resistance to your workout, which provides users with a complete body workout.
- Multi-functional sports hall - available to hire for a wide range of activities, including, football, handball, basketball, netball, multi sports and much more!
- Squash courts - the facility holds two squash courts with glass walls.
- Dance studio - complete with mirrors and ballet bar. The dance studio hosts a wide range of classes to suit all levels and abilities.
- Multi-functional meeting rooms - room hire available for meetings and training.
- Outdoor playground - children can enjoy hours of endless fun on this multi activity unit with energetic climbing walls, raised dens and tube slides.The playground is open to the public 7 days a week from 9am to 9pm Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm on Saturdays and 10am to 5pm on Sundays; however times may vary during public holiday periods.
Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council has developed a Child and Adults at Risk Safeguarding Policy, which applies to all employees, elected members, volunteers, contractors, grant-aided organisations and those using our facilities irrespective of their function, remit or role. It can be accessed by clicking here.
For further details on any of the facilities on offer at Lough Moss Leisure Centre, Carryduff, please contact the centre on 028 9081 4884 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Lough Moss Leisure Centre
- Monday to Friday
- 7.00am - 9.00pm
- 9.00am - 3.00pm
- 9.00am - 1.00pm