Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the registration of a stillborn baby is currently completed remotely by telephone rather than in person at the registration office.  Please note in some cases you may have to attend.

Please call Lisburn Registration Office on 028 9244 7263 and we will guide you through the process by telephone.

Please click here for information from NI Direct to explain the process.

Birth and death registration of a baby

For parents whose baby has sadly passed away shortly after birth, please ring the Registration Office on 028 9244 7263 or email and the Registration Team will be in touch to guide you through the process.

Advice and support for the bereaved

NI Direct has details of organisations that can provide support after a bereavement. Please click here to view.