Cemeteries Administration Office
The Cemeteries Administration Office is located at Lagan Valley Island, Lisburn.
All cemetery enquiries are currently being dealt with at the above address or by calling 028 9244 7300.
The Cemeteries Administration Office is open Monday to Friday 9.00am – 1.00pm and 2.00pm – 4.00pm.
Council Owned Cemeteries in LCCC area
The council-owned cemeteries are currently operating on summer and winter opening hours, seven days a week. These are:
|Summer Opening Hours||Winter Opening Hours|
|1 April to 30 September||1 October to 31 March|
|8am - 8pm||8am - 5pm|
Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council currently carry out burials in the following cemeteries:
- Lisburn New Cemetery, Blaris Road, Lisburn
- Blaris Old Graveyard, Blaris Road, Lisburn
- Aghalee Graveyard, Aghalee
- Templecormac Graveyard
- Maghaberry (Friends) Graveyard
- Lisburn New Cemetery Extension, Blaris Road, Lisburn
- Lisburn Cemetery, Hillsborough Road, Lisburn
- Portmore Graveyard
- Trummery Graveyard, Trummery, Moira
*Please note: the only cemetery you may purchase a new plot in is Lisburn New Cemetery and this can only be purchased at the time of interment. **The Funeral Directors are notified in advance of office opening hours during bank/public holidays.