New Planning Portal
The new regional Planning Portal is now live. To access the new online IT system, click here.
For further information, visit www.infrastructure-ni.gov.uk/articles/new-planning-portal.
Key benefits of the new System include:
- Ability to submit planning applications and comments online as well as requests for Regional Property Certificates and to report breaches of planning control (enforcement complaints)
- Linked front and back-office allowing for improved efficiency by streamlining administrative processes
- Improved validation and workflows to better manage workloads
- Improved Consultee interface
- Better user experience from an intuitive modern interface, making it easier for users to engage with the planning process
New Portal Training Videos
Watch the below video demonstrations to learn how to use the new Planning Portal to upload online submissions, access the Public Register and the Consultee Hub.