Submission Documents Library
Local Development Plan – Submission of draft Plan Strategy for Independent Examination
The Council has submitted its Local Development Plan 2032, draft Plan Strategy to the Department for Infrastructure on 22nd March 2021. The draft Plan Strategy and all supporting documentation submitted to the Department for Infrastructure can be viewed from the links provided in the Table below.
In addition to the previously published information there are a number of new documents including:
- Draft Plan Strategy Public Consultation Report (Representations)
- Draft Plan Strategy Counter Representations Report
- Statement of Community Involvement (SCI) Compliance Report
- Self-Assessment of Soundness Report
- Housing and Employment Topic Paper (Technical Supporting Evidence)
- Consultation Document on Focussed Changes Addendum including Minor Changes Schedule
- List of Comments received to Focussed and Minor Changes
Please note there is no opportunity to make any further representations at this stage.
If you have any queries on accessing the documentation, or require the documents in a different format, please contact the Local Development Plan team at LDP@lisburncastlereagh.gov.uk or telephone 028 9244 7300.
|Housing Monitor Reports|
|SUBDOC-035 LCCC Housing Monitor Report 2015-16.pdf|
|SUBDOC-036 LCCC Housing Monitor Report 2016-17.pdf|
|SUBDOC-037 LCCC Housing Monitor Report 2017-18.pdf|
|SUBDOC-038 LCCC Housing Monitor Report 2018-19.pdf|
|SUBDOC-082 LDP Map Viewer|
|SUBDOC-083 Clarification to DfI June 2021|
* SUBDOC-016 Includes Addendum to Technical Supplement 1 Housing Growth Study, November 2020