You can report any of the following incident/s to Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council's Environmental Health team can investigate the matter for you:
- Dog fouling
- Abandoned vehicles
- Animal welfare
What you need to do
- Download the ‘Reportable App’ from Google Play or Apple App Store.
- Tap to ‘create an account’ and search for ‘Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council’. Enter your details and verify your email address to confirm your account. If you already have used our Noise App you’ll be able to use these existing details to log in.
- When logging in for the first time you will be asked to read the terms and conditions. You need to accept these. You will also be asked to enter your home address which should be as accurate as possible to support our investigation.
- You will be presented with a diary screen and you’re now able to start your report by tapping the plus button at the bottom right hand side.
- You will be asked to provide relevant details of the category your service request relates to and the specific source. You will then have the opportunity to add photos of the evidence, answer questions in relation to the source and select the location. All your answers will help the investigating officer and so should be as accurate as possible.
- Once you are happy with the information provided press the ‘submit report’ button. Keep your App open until you see a tick within a circle when the report has been successfully uploaded.
- Your service request will be assigned to an Investigating Officer and you will receive a response within 3 working days.