skip to main content

Grant Funded Energy Schemes

Lisburn & Castlereagh Building Control Office

028 9250 9372

Building Control is responsible for the Conservation of Fuel and Power under Part F of the Building Regulations 2012 and you may have to make an application if you intend to upgrade the thermal efficiency & insulation of your dwelling or heating system to your property.

Although LCCC Building Control do not administer any grant funding for such improvements, we have listed the following contacts of external agencies through which energy efficiency grant funding is available to the public through participating schemes.

If you intend to carry out energy improvement works, it may be useful to check if you need to make a Building Regulations application or to enquire with the following agencies who can advise you if you meet the eligibility criteria for any of these grant funding schemes they offer.

Grant Funding Scheme Contacts