If the building works you intend to carry out require a Building Control approval, you need to submit an application to your local authority’s Building Control department.

There are three possible methods of application depending on the works that you are proposing to undertake. These application options are as follows:

You may also need planning permission for certain works. Please contact our Planning Service for their advice and information on 028 9244 7300 or email: planning@lisburncastlereagh.gov.uk