Multi Skills on the pitch
Active Communities rugby coaching
Kinder Gym fun at Lough Moss
- A floodlit all weather synthetic pitch - come along for a fun game, training session or a competitive match at our floodlit all weather synthetic pitch. Can accommodate football and hockey and is available for individual and club bookings throughout the year.
- Outdoor pitches - ideal for football, rugby and gaelic clubs looking a venue for training and matches.
- Trim Trail and Outdoor Gym - the Trim Trail and Outdoor Gym is free to use and can be accessed 7 days a week. Six stations are situated at 200 metre intervals. Each exercise station is suitable for all ages and abilities, from complete beginners to the more experienced. The equipment provides a mixture of cardiovascular and toning stations which use your own body weight as the resistance to your workout, which provides users with a complete body workout.
- Multi-functional sports hall - available to hire for a wide range of activities, including, football, handball, basketball, netball, multi sports and much more!
- Squash courts - the facility holds two squash courts with glass walls.
- Dance studio - complete with mirrors and ballet bar. The dance studio hosts a wide range of classes to suit all levels and abilities.
- Boxing studio - a new addition to the facility; the boxing studio is fully equipped with a boxing ring and equipment.
- Sauna and steam room - relax and unwind after a tough gym session or class. Children aged 15 and under are not permitted in the sauna-steam room/spa area. Children aged 10 and under are not permitted in the health suite changing room.
- Arts and crafts room - ideal space for groups and birthday parties.
- Multi-functional meeting rooms - room hire available for meetings and training.
- Outdoor playground - children can enjoy hours of endless fun on this multi activity unit with energetic climbing walls, raised dens and tube slides.The playground is open to the public 7 days a week from 9am to 9pm Monday to Friday, 9am – 5.30pm on Saturdays and 10am to 5pm on Sundays; however times may vary during public holiday periods.
Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council has developed a Child and Adults at Risk Safeguarding Policy, which applies to all employees, elected members, volunteers, contractors, grant-aided organisations and those using our facilities irrespective of their function, remit or role. It can be accessed by clicking here.
Lough Moss Leisure Centre
- Pulse Gym early opening
- 7.00am - 8.30am (Mon-Fri)
- Monday to Friday
- 8.30am - 10.00pm
- 8.30am - 6.00pm
- 10.00am - 4.45pm