Lisburn City Swimming Club - www.lisburncityswimmingclub.org
- The club is a voluntary organisation based in Lisburn and run by an excellent team of professional coaching staff and voluntary parents.
- The club offers a wide range of activities for all swimming abilities from learn to swim, diving, water polo and synchronised swimming to competitive swimming at both local and international level.
- The club is an accredited Education Centre and delivers the full range of education courses for teachers and coaches.
If you wish to observe swimmers and coaches in action, make a visit on club nights Tuesday & Thursday 4.45pm – 8.00pm.
Head Coach, Richard Gheel on 028 9260 0275 or email: email@example.com
Learn to Swim and Membership Secretary, Hilary Idzikowska on 07429700024 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Graduates Swimming Club
Non-competitive adult swimming club, for mixed ability swimmers, ranging from beginners to those wishing to develop their swimming skills;
- Club meets on Thursday evenings between 8.30pm – 9.30pm
- Contact: Richard (028 92683 969) or Denis (028 9261 1121)
- Visit: www.graduatesswimmingclub.co.uk
- Email: email@example.com
Sharks Swimming Club
Swimming Club for children aged 5 years +, which teaches stroke correction, personal survival and confidence building in an atmosphere built on enjoyment.
Club meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 3.30pm – 4.30pm
Cygnets Swimming Club
Providing expert swimming lessons for children of all abilities;
- Club meets Mondays (3pm - 5pm), Wednesdays (12.30pm - 5pm) & Sundays 9.30am - 12noon)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisburn Sub Aqua Club
The club is a branch of the British Sub Aqua Club (BASC) and has been training divers for over 40 years. The club are a non-profit organisation have approximately 75 active members.
Lisburn Sub Aqua Club provides training for BASC qualifications from Ocean Diver progressing to sports diver, dive leader and advanced diver. The club promotes regional BASC skills development courses such as boat handling, oxygen administration and recovery techniques. The club also provide support to members who wish to progress to instructor level and teach scuba diving.
- Club meets on Tuesday & Thursday evenings between 8.30pm – 10.30pm
- Marie Wallace 077 344 11181
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisburn Dolphins (Special Olympics) Swimming Club
The Dolphins Swimming Club invites both children and adults with a learning or intellectual disability to join us. The Club is affiliated to Special Olympics Ireland and the athletes in the club are invited to compete in competitions throughout the year.
- Club meets Tuesday evenings between 8.15pm – 9.15pm
- There is currently a waiting list for the club
- Fiona Deans Telephone: 028 9262 9513
Cathal Brugha Swimming & Water Polo Club
- Meeting Time: Mondays between 9.30pm – 10.30pm (Competition Pool - Seniors Only)
- Web: www.cathalbrughawaterpolo.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: Phil Kelly 07919368577
Link to Mini Water Polo Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7zW9wh2Os0
Clonard Water Polo Club
Meeting Time: Wednesdays 9.30pm – 10.30pm in Competition Pool
LIsburn Triathlon Club
A Lisburn based triathlon club open to both beginners and experienced triathletes.
- Monday 7.00pm - 8.30pm, Wednesday 6am - 7.30am & 7.00pm - 9.00pm
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Classes are held in the learner pool at the following times;
- Monday 7.00pm, Wednesday 7.00pm & Thursday 12.30pm.
- Aqua Zumba Friday 7.15pm