Funding opportunities available to assist local communities and artists
November 20, 2023
Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council is offering over £268k of funding to assist local community groups and artists in 2024/25.
Several grants are now open for applications:
- Community Support Grant
- Community Festivals Fund
- Community Development Bursary Award
- Arts Organisations Grants
- Individual Artists Grants
- Making Art in Communities
- Young Artist of the Year
- John Hewitt International Summer School Residency Award
- Tyrone Guthrie Centre Bursary
These can be applied for online before 12 noon on Friday 15th December 2023.
Councillor Thomas Beckett, Communities and Wellbeing Chairman, said: “We welcome opportunities to invest in and support our communities and arts. It is hoped the early opening of these grants will help local groups, organisations and individuals plan their projects next year.
“We welcome applications that help to enhance our communities, improve community relations, reduce social isolation, promote integration or strengthen the sense of community at a grassroots level.
“Through arts grants and bursaries we can ensure arts and culture remain at the core the Lisburn and Castlereagh area. We want to offer chances for lasting, memorable and unique community-based projects to be created.”
Those interested in applying for a grant scheme are invited to attend an information workshop. Please book in advance using the contact details below. The workshop dates and times are:
- Tuesday 28 November at 7pm in Bridge Community Centre, Lisburn
- Thursday 30 November via zoom at 7pm
- Wednesday 6 December at 7pm in Moneyreagh Community Centre
Secure your place by emailing email@example.com
Applications are online using the following links: