Tick tock! Time is running out to enter the Lisburn & Castlereagh City Business Awards
February 3, 2016
Deadline for submissions is Friday 12th February.
Local businesses and entrepreneurs are being urged to get their entries in for the Lisburn & Castlereagh City Business Awards in association with Hanna Thompson Chartered Accountants, before the deadline closes on Friday, February 12th.
There are 16 categories this year, including Best New Business, Best Exporting Business and the Young Entrepreneur Award, and full details on each can be found at www.lcccbusinessawards.co.uk along with entry forms.
Alderman Allan Ewart, Chair of the Development Committee at Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council said: “We are really excited about this year’s awards. We’ve already received a number of entries across a range of business sectors and there’s still time to get involved.
“The closing date for entries is Friday 12th February, and I would urge as many local companies and individuals as possible to get their submission in and help us celebrate the very best that we have to offer across the wider Lisburn and Castlereagh area.
“These awards are important to a business as they not only allow them to benchmark their success, but it’s also a great morale boost for employees and a superb marketing and PR tool.
“That’s why the event is one of the highlights on our calendar this year, and we’re looking forward to bringing the local business community together to celebrate all of the great work that is going on around us.”
Businesses should visit www.lcccbusinessawards.co.uk for more information on each of the categories and how to enter, or contact Neil Dalzell at ND Events on 028 9263 3232 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The winners will be announced at a glittering black tie ceremony at the La Mon Hotel & Country Club on Friday 11th March, hosted by Q Radio breakfast show presenter Stephen Clements.
The deadline for entries is 5.00pm on Friday 12th February.
The full list of award categories is as follows:
- Business Person of the Year Award (sponsored by Hanna Thompson Chartered Accountants)
- Young Entrepreneur Award (sponsored by First Trust Bank)
- Best Tourism Amenity (sponsored by Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council)
- Excellence in Customer Service Award (Non Retail) (sponsored by Ulster Bank)
- Excellence in Customer Service Award (Retail)
- Excellence in Rural Development Achievement
- Best Marketing Initiative Award (sponsored by Bank of Ireland)
- Best New Business Award (sponsored by Lisburn Enterprise Organisation)
- Excellence in Manufacturing Award (sponsored by Montupet UK Ltd)
- Best Exporting Business Award (sponsored by NITC)
- Business Growth Award (sponsored by Danske Bank)
- Best Social Enterprise Business Award (sponsored by Social Enterprise NI)
- Best Licensed Eating Establishment (sponsored by Plastec NI)
- Best Non-Licensed Eating Establishment (sponsored by Andrew Ingredients)
- Innovation Award (sponsored by Xperience Group)
- Investment in Health Award (sponsored by Public Health Agency)