We are working across the Lisburn and Castlereagh community to get you the right information and the support you need at this time. Joining with our community partners, business, churches, voluntary organisations and statutory bodies we will use these pages to offer practical help to individuals and families to signpost you to available services across the city.
COVID-19 Department for Communities Scheme
To get a food parcel you must meet all three of the following criteria:
- You are in receipt of a shielded letter from your GP / considered vulnerable and have to stay at home
- You have no other means of accessing food
- You do not already receive a regular food parcel or delivery through another means.
If you already receive a food parcel please let us know if your circumstances change, for example:
- You no longer need a food parcel
- You need it food parcel less frequently
- You can now get shopping elsewhere.
If you need a food parcel or your circumstances change please contact our community services team any day between 9.00am and 5.00pm on 028 9244 7713 or email: email@example.com so we can arrange this service for you.
A freephone helpline to help those in vulnerable groups to access information, advice and guidance in relation to COVID-19 is open 9.00am to 5.00pm, seven days a week.
Tel: 0808 802 0020 or
text: ACTION to 81025 or
- If you have been advised by your GP to shield because you have a medical condition you can register for support with securing an online shopping delivery from one of the large supermarkets. For further information go to https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/services/register-priority-online-food-delivery
Contact us on 028 9244 7713 (Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Community Services Directory map will help you to easily find nearby delivery options, local shops, community support or even online church services. Simply enter your address or postcode and select the type of support you require.
If your business or organisation is offering community support or services at this time we need you to add these to our directory to make sure as many of our residents as possible know about it.
Community Advice Lisburn Castlereagh
For advice on furlough or benefit entitlement please contact Community Advice Lisburn Castlereagh (Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm). Their fully qualified advisors can advise on benefits, employment, debt, furlough, consumer advice, housing issues etc.