Poland Trade Development Programme
Pole Position for Lisburn Castlereagh Businesses
Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council is currently recruiting companies for a Trade Development Programme to Poland in November 2017.
Working with our partners Northern Ireland Trade Consultants (NITC), who also have local consultants located in both the Warsaw and Krakow markets, the Council will assist local business to maximise trade opportunities in the Polish marketplace.
This Programme will offer your company the opportunity to:
- Prepare to export - enter into a new market outside of Northern Ireland
- Research Poland as a potential export market
- Meet with potential importers and distribution partners
- Meet with potential suppliers
- Provide you with the ability to engage with buyers, pitch your products and services effectively and potentially grow your business in a new market
Participants will benefit from business to business research, group training and an itinerary of pre-arranged meetings with contacts identified in the market, this will be complimented with one-to-one export consultancy by NITC as well as support from local Polish consultants in the market.
- Poland, with its population of 39 million is a large potential market with good export opportunities and is a great location to source goods and services.
- Poland is the largest consumer market in Central and Eastern Europe, and has had uninterrupted GDP growth since 1991, not suffering during the crisis time.
- Poland has a strong economy, with a balance between manufacturing industries (metal processing, automotive, aerospace, electrical, furniture), agriculture, food and beverage, construction ICT and the tradeable service sectors.
- Northern Ireland and Poland have strong relations especially over recent years with a growing Polish workforce. Have you considered using the product knowledge and language skills of your Polish employees as an asset when accessing this market?
- Direct flights from Belfast operate into key Polish business centres for ease of access.
Get into Pole Position
The programme is now open for recruitment and intake meetings with NITC consultants will take place over the coming weeks. If you are a business based within the Lisburn & Castlereagh City Council area and interested in applying, please contact: Patricia Mallon on 028 9250 9383 or email@example.com
Due to the Council’s substantial contribution each participating business will only be required to pay £600 (ex.VAT) as their contribution to the programme that will include travel and accommodation.