Food & Drink Programme
This programme is currently fully recruited. Further details on future recruitments will be added in due course.
Are you Running a Food or Drink Business?
Let us help you grow through our Food and Drink Business Support Programme.
The Food and Drink Support Programme will support you to grow your food and/or drink business.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be based in Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council area
- Be running a food and/or drink business which is trading
- Not displace other local businesses
- Be committed to the whole programme
- Want to grow your business
The programme provides tailored support to each business, including:
- Business health check
- One-to-one tailored mentoring from experienced food and drink mentor team
- Identification of business improvements
- Visit to a trade fair
- Signposting to other support and funding
- Links with year of food and drink and information on food/drink events
- Development of a tailored action plan
How to Apply:
Places are limited, so we urge you to apply asap if you are interested. For an application form, or for more information, contact Deirdre Fitzpatrick on 07740 282414 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline is 2.00pm on 18th March 2016